Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2015 Kubota RTV1140CPX Orange w/ ATV Tires Demo Save $6,130
Cash Price $11,999.00 + HST
1 Year Warranty
Kubota's heavy-duty, high performance RTV Series utility vehicles give you the power and durability to tackle the toughest tasks on a variety of terrain. From the daily dependability of our workhorse RTV900XT, to the exclusive, industry-first, air-conditioned comfort, protection and quietness of our factory-cab RTV1100, to the unique transformability of our new RTV1140CPX, to the compact, efficient and technologically-advanced performance of the gas-powered RTV500, there's an RTV model to meet your exact needs.
- 3-Step Conversion - 1) Fold the front and sides of the bed. The front and front sides of the cargo bed have been built with hinges to conveniently fold up an in towards the back of the bed. 2) Flip down the two-person bench seat and lock it in place. Next, flip down the hinged bench seat and secure it into place. 3) Slide back the protective screen. Finally, slide back the protective screen and attached back seat all the way to the bed and lock into place. Now you're ready to ride. Reverse these three actions for access to the RTV1140CPX's full bed capacity.
- Front Suspension - The MacPherson Strut-type suspension on each of the front wheels - an independent suspension system - maximizes shock absorption as well as minimizes body tilt.
- High Power Diesel Engine - The Kubota D1105 3-cylinder engine, with 1,123cc and 24.8HP, gives the RTV1140CPX excellent acceleration and the ability to take on almost any terrain or task.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering - Quick, responsive and agile on all terrains. Kubota RTVs were first in their class to be equipped with hydrostatic power steering. The RTV1140CPX is no exception.
- Improved Tailgate Design - A new metal fitting on the tailgate of our RTVs allow the gate cables to swivel, increasing durability and reducing maintenance.
- Large and Clear Instrumentation - The RTV1140CPX's instrument panel offers a convenient and quick-read layout, so you can spend more time with your eyes on the road. Monitor lamps include oil level, charge status and more.
- Rear Suspension - On each of the rear wheels, the semi-independent suspension-type DeDion axle, the leaf spring, and the shock absorber react together to minimize shocks when negotiating rough terrain.
- Reinforced Steel Front Guard - Unlike some competitive machines that have decorative brush guards, the heavy-duty, reinforced steel of our front guard offers protection.
- Reliable, Wet-type Disc Brake - Taking on a hilly terrain means frequent braking. With our light-step, wet-type disc brake, you'll stop quickly and effortlessly. Plus, its durability means no drop in performance due to wear.
- ROPS Protection - A sturdy standard ROPS (Rollover Protective Structure) and heavy-duty protective screen provide rollover protection to the operator and passengers when seatbelts are worn. The RTV1140CPX's ROPS is OSHA 1928.52 compliant.
- Speedometer - We've added a speedometer to the RTV1140 to allow operators more precise monitor over their speed while working.
- Standard Hydraulic Dumping Bed - Dump sand, gravel, turf, or just about anything you can think of, from the RTV1140CPX's whopping, 18.3 cu. ft./11.7 cu. ft (two-seat and four-seat configurations, respectively) capacity cargo bed. An easy-to-operate lever activates this true hydraulic bed-left system in either two or four-seat configuration.
- Standard Retractable Seatbelts - The RTV features retractable seatbelts for driver and 3 passengers. These belts are easier to fasten and have an anti-cinch mechanism that detects excess shock and compensates accordingly.
- VHT Plus (Variable Hydro Transmission) - A Kubota exclusive! The RTV1140CPX's high-performance, three-range VHT Plus offers you the performance you require under demanding conditions. Tackle hills with strong acceleration, smooth, engine-assisted deceleration and superior "hill-holding" abilities. VHT Plus has the power and control to safely take you just about anywhere.
- Displacement: 68.5 cu. in. (1123 cc)
- Engine: KUBOTA D1105-E3-UV; 3-cylinders, Water cooled 4-cycle, diesel, OHV
- Fuel Capacity: 7.9 U.S. gal (30 L)
- Rated Horsepower: 24.8 HP (18.5 kW) @ 3000 rpm
- Travel Speed: (Max) 25 mph (40 km/h)
- Transmission: Variable hydro transmission (VHT Plus)
- Brake Front: Wet-disc
- Brake Rear: Wet-disc
- Steering: Hydrostatic power
- Suspension Front: Independent, Mac-Pherson strut-type
- Suspension Rear: Semi-independent, DeDion axle w/leaf springs and shock absorbers
- Tires Front: 25x10-12 ATV, 6PLY;
- Tires Rear: 25x11-12 ATV, 6PLY
- Wheels: 4
- Bed Height: (Unloaded) 33.5 in (850 mm)
- Diameter: (Turning) 32.8 ft (10 m)
- Ground Clearance: (Front/Rear Axle) 8.3 in (210 mm) / 7.5 in (190 mm)
- Length: 137.0 in (3480 mm)
- Overall Height: 78.7 in (2000 mm)
- Payload Capacity: 1609 lbs (730 kg)
- Towing Capacity: (Max Rolling Weight) 1300 lbs (590 kg)
- Tread Center: (Front) 45.3 in (1150 mm) ; (Rear) 46.5 in (1180 mm)
- Volume: (Cargo Bed) 1ROW: 18.7 cu ft. (0.53 m³); 2ROWS: 11.7 cu ft. (0.33 m³)
- Weight: 2370 lbs (1075 kg)
- Wheelbase: 95.1 in (2415 mm)
- Width: 61.0 in (1550 mm)
- Cargo Bed Capacity: (Load) 1ROW: 1102 lbs (500 kg); 2ROWS: 661 lbs (300 kg)
- Cargo Bed Dimensions: (Width x Length x Depth) 1ROW: 52.0 in (1320 mm) x 53.5 in (1360 mm) x 11.4 in (290 mm); 2ROW: 52.0 in (1320 mm) x 33.9 in (860 mm) x 11.4 in (290 mm)
- Drive System: Rear 2WD or 4WD
- Gears: (Selection) Hi-Med-Lo range forward, neutral, reverse
- Parking Brake: Rear wheel, hand lever
- Standard: Differential lock: foot operated with mechanical holder; Front guard; Hydraulic bed lift; Speedometer
- Engine Type
- KUBOTA D1105-E3-UV; 3-cylinders, Water cooled 4-cycle, diesel, OHV
- 68.5 cu. in. (1123 cc)
- Front Suspension
- Independent, Mac-Pherson strut-type
- Front Brakes
- Front Tire
- 25x10-12 ATV, 6PLY;
- Rear Suspension
- Semi-independent, DeDion axle w/leaf springs and shock absorbers
- Rear Brakes
- Rear Tire
- 25x11-12 ATV, 6PLY
- Ground Clearance
- (Front/Rear Axle) 8.3 in (210 mm) / 7.5 in (190 mm)
- 95.1 in (2415 mm)
- Box Capacity
- (Load) 1ROW: 1102 lbs (500 kg); 2ROWS: 661 lbs (300 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- (Max Rolling Weight) 1300 lbs (590 kg)
- Dry Weight
- 2370 lbs (1075 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 U.S. gal (30 L)
- Variable hydro transmission (VHT Plus)