Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2015 Simplicity P2138E Fire Sale Special Pricing 50% off
Fire Sale $50% off
Not Damaged in Fire
Professional Power for Professional Jobs
There's no job too large for these snow blowers. Simplicity Signature Pro dual-stage snow blowers have all the features a professional would demand and then some. They feature Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ overhead valve engines and clearing widths up to 38 inches. A serrated auger bites into the toughest, hardest packed snow and feeds it into the impeller for blizzard-tackling performance.
- Clearing Width (in.): 38
- Throwing Distance (ft.)*: 45 w/Power Boost™
- Intake Height (in.): 19.75
- Auger Type: Serrated Steel
- Auger Gear Case Material: Heavy Duty Cast-Iron
- Auger Diameter (in.): 14
- No. of Impeller Blades: 4
- Skid Shoes: Deluxe Steel Reversible
- Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: 2100 Professional Series™
- ft-lbs Gross Torque**: 21.00
- Engine Displacement (cc): 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qt.): 5.9
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Material: Heavy-Duty Steel
- Chute Rotation: 200° Electric
- Chute Deflector: Electric
- Drive Type: Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
- Forward Speed: 5
- Reverse Speed: 2
- Tire Size/Thread: Arctic Trac 16" x 6.5"
- Free Hand™Control: Standard
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Headlight: Single Halogen
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Clear Out Tool: Standard
- Drift Cutters: Optional
- Snow Cab: Optional
- Tire Chains: Optional
- Consumer: 3 Year Limited
- Commercial: 1 Year Limited
- POWER BOOST™: A Simplicity exclusive feature, Power Boost™ automatically adjusts power to the auger and impeller, giving you the extra performance you need to clear deep, dense snow.
- HEAVY-DUTY CAST IRON GEAR HOUSING: Finely-machined worm gear components deliver top performance in even the harshest conditions.
- FRICTION DISC DRIVE: Commercial grade friction disc-drive offers seven speeds (5 forward/2 reverse) and the exclusive Easy Turn™ ensures solid drive power and maneuverability.
- FREE HAND CONTROL™: Control enables the operator to continue operating the snow blower with one hand while freeing the other hand to rotate the chute, adjust the chute deflector or change speeds.
- Horse Power
- 21.00 ft.-lb. gross torque
- Engine Type
- 2100 Professional Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 38 in.
- Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Max Discharge
- 45 ft. w/Power Boost™
- Drive Type
- Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 in. x 6.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.9 qt.