Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2016 Kubota RA1035 0%-60 Months
Less $485.00 for Cash Payment
Kubota's RA1035 is built to work in harmony with lower horsepower tractors while maintaining the strength and durability of its higher specification counterparts. Featuring curved tine arms, the RA1035 has significantly cleaner raking performance and optimized swath formation.
- 3-Point Hitch: Pivoting 3-pt headstock (cat.) - 1/2
- Rotor: Number of rotors - 1 ; Diameter: 9’2” ; Number of arms per rotor - 10
- Standard: FarmLine, Detachable tine arms
- Tines: Number of double tines/arm - 4 ; Tine diameter - 0.35”
- Capacity: 9.6 acres/h theo.
- Height: Parking - 5'7" ; Adjustment - Mech.
- Transport Length: 11'
- Transport Width: 5'9"
- Weight: 926 lbs
- Working Width: 11'6"
- Curved Tine Arms - All Kubota FarmLine rakes feature cranked tine arms for significantly cleaner raking performance and optimized swath formation. This design ensures that the row of tines on each tine bar has a more effective approach angle to the oncoming crop, and also gives a cleaner lift out of the tine from the formed swath.
- Easy Set for Transport - The Kubota RA1035 width can be reduced to 5'9" for transport and storage by placing the tine arms on the carrier frame. While the Kubota RA1042T can be conveniently raised up to a height of 1’7” for transport from the tractor driver’s seat.
- Exceptional Raking Performance - Up to eleven tangential tine arms and four double tines per arm provide high tine frequency to ensure clean raking performance – even at reduced rpm and high travel speed. Infinitely variable cam track adjustment allows fine-tuning to obtain optimum raking and swath formation according to crop conditions.
- FarmLine Rakes - Kubota's FarmLine rakes feature oil-immersed cam discs, guide rollers and tine bearings, alleviating maintenance on these components. All rakes are fitted with curved tine arms, to ensure a regular and even swath formation. Additionally, the curved shape prevents material from being pushed towards the rotor and allows a higher lift out of the swath. Our expert knowledge in producing the right swath, not only optimizes the capacity of the baler, but also increases the quality of the forage.
- Ideal for Low Horsepower Tractors - The Kubota RA1035 and RA1042T single rotary rakes are designed for low power requirements, while still delivering considerable working width of 11'6" and 13’9”, respectively. With a pivoting three point linkage machine (RA1035) as well as a trailed version (RA1042T), there is a model to suit any need, from lowland farmers, to those users working on steep hillsides.
- Kubota Compact Rotor - The rotor is grease lubricated within a fully enclosed housing. The maintenance-free cam track, cam followers, as well as the bearings of the rotor star axles, are permanently running in an oil bath. Both the rotor and pinion shaft are mounted on two bearings for maximum strength and long service life.
- Outstanding Durability - The Kubota rakes are equipped for maximum raking performance. The FarmLine rakes all feature 9mm wire diameter tines for outstanding durability.
- Tires: 16x6.50-8 (rotors)
- Working Width
- 11 ft. 6 in.
- 926 lb.