Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2016 Kubota U35-4 Tight Tail Swing Compact with Angle Blade
Hall Bros. Enterprises Ltd.
U35-4 Tight Tail Swing Compact with Angle Blade
- AUX1 Diverter Valve: The diverter valve allows auxiliary oil to be diverted to the operation of auxiliary attachments without removal of the thumb attachment pipeline for increased efficiency on the go.
- Deluxe Interior: Kubota believes that operator comfort is a top priority. That's why the U35-4 is equipped with the same spacious cab as our larger 5-ton excavators. This roomy cab features a larger entrance, more legroom and an interior that is both luxurious and comfortable. Enhanced ergonomics allow you to perform routine operations with ease.
- Wider Entrance: The U35-4 features a much wider door and more ample foot space, making it a breeze to get on and off the excavator.
- Kubota Original Direct Injection Engine: The U35-4 is powered by to Kubota's impressive 24.8HP direct injection engine, complies with the EPA's Tier IV emission regulation. Engineered with the power to maximize digging and lifting performance, it also delivers minimized noise, vibration and fuel consumption.
- Proportional Flow Control of Auxiliary Circuit (AUX1) and Maximum Oil Flow Setting: Now you can conveniently program up to five different oil flow rates for specific attachments on the new digital control panel. No tools or manual adjustment is required. And, with a maximum AUX 1 circuit oil flow now up to 15.8 GPM (60 liters) you can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever before.
- Tight Tail Swing: With its counterweight protruding a mere 1.9 inches, the U35-4's tight tail swing proves to be highly versatile when undertaking operations wherever space is confined, eliminating costly damage to the engine hood and side panels. For added safety and improved operator visibility, the engine hood is set 5 inches inside the edge of the counterweight.
- Maintenance: Although your Kubota excavator is state-of-the-art, its maintenance doesn't get much easier. Thanks to the full-opening rear and right side hoods, engine, control valves and various components are accessible for easy inspection and repair.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: Kubota's high-back suspension seat has been designed for maximum operator comfort and to minimize fatigue during extended machine operation. The deluxe reclining seat offers weight compensation, firm adjustable wrist support and retractable seat belts.
- ROPS/OPG (Top Guard) Canopy and Cabin: The OSHA-certified ROPS/OPG (Top Guard) canopy and cabin provide protection in the event of accidental rollovers and falling objects.
- Hydraulic Angle Blade (Optional): Save time and work more efficiently. With a simple movement of the dozer lever, the hydraulic angle blade can be angled to the right or left to push soil to the side as the machine moves forward, eliminating the need for repetitive repositioning at right angles when backfilling trenches.
- Type of tracks: Rubber / Steel
- Model: Kubota D1703M-DI-E4
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 24.8 (18.5) / 2200
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 23.9 (17.8) / 2200
- Displacement cu. in. (cc): 100.5 (1647)
- Overall length ft. in. (mm): 15 ft. 7 in. (4749)
- Overall height ft. in. (mm): 8 ft. 1.2 (2470)
- Overall width ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 6.9 in. (1700)
- Min. ground clearance in. (mm): 11.34 (288)
- Pump capacity gpm (L/min.): 10.5 (39.6.) x 2 / 5.5 (20.9) x 1
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow (AUX1) gpm (L/min.): 15.8 (60)
- Max. breakout force Bucket / Arm lb. (kgf): 7924 (3594) / 4451 (2019)
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 1.9 (3.0) / 2.9 (4.6)
- Max. traction force Low speed lb. (kgf): 6091 (2763)
- Tumbler distance ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 6.5 in. (1688)
- Crawler length ft. in. (mm): 6 ft. 10 in. (2084)
- Shoe width Rubber in. (mm): 11.8 (300)
- Ground contact pressure Rubber (Canopy/Cab) psi (kgf/cm2): 5.10 (0.36) / 5.19 (0.36)
- Ground contact pressure Steel (Canopy/Cab) psi (kgf/cm2): 5.21 (0.37) / 5.40 (0.38)
- Unit swing speed rpm: 8.9
- Boom swing angle Left/Right deg.: 71 / 45
- Width ft. in. (mm): 5 ft. 6.9 in. (1700)
- Height ft. in. (mm): 1 ft. 3.2 in. (385)
- Max. lift above ground in. (mm): 15.98 (406)
- Max. drop below ground in. (mm): 18.74 (476)
- Angle Left/Right deg.: 25 / 25
Capacities and Weight
- Hydraulic oil (reservoir / system) gal. (L): 11.8 (44.6) / 16.1 (61)
- Fuel reservoir gal. (L): 12.4 (46.9)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) Rubber (Canopy/Cab) lb. (kgf): 8478 (3845) / 8800 (3991)
- Operating weight (Including operator’s weight 175 lbs.) Steel (Canopy/Cab) lb. (kgf): 8674 (3934) / 8996 (4080)
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 24.8 hp (18.5 kW); Net: 23.9 hp (17.8 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2200 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 12.4 gal. (46.9 L)
- 15 ft. 7 in. (4749 mm)
- 5 ft. 6.9 in. (1700 mm)
- 8 ft. 1.2 in. (2470 mm)
- Canopy: 8478 lb. (3845 kg) with rubber tracks; 8674 lb. (3934 kg) with steel tracks; Cab: 8800 lb. (3991 kg) with rubber tracks; 8996 lb. (4080 kg) with steel tracks
- Hydraulic System
- Pump Capacity: 10.5 gpm (39.6. Lpm) x 2; 5.5 gpm (20.9 Lpm) x 1
- Boom Swing
- Left: 71 deg.; Right: 45 deg.
- Max Dig Depth
- 9 ft. 3 in. (2810 mm)
- Max Dump Height
- 10 ft. 6 in. (3210 mm)
- Max Reach
- 15 ft. 8 in. (4770 mm)
- 1.9/2.9 mph (3.0/4.6 km/h)