Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2016 Simplicity Regent™ 25/48 Fire Sale Pricing 30% discount
(List Price $4,439)
Carry Over (Weathered)
Fire Sale Pricing
Not damaged in Fire
Welcome to Simplicity® quality and durability. The Regent™ does more than provide you with the essentials. These lawn tractors offer reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engines, rugged mower decks and now optional comfort-enhancing rear suspension.
- Free Floating™ Mower Deck: Simplicity's signature Free Floating™ Mower Deck allows the deck to follow the contours of your lawn giving a scalp-free cut. The full-width rear rollers provide a smooth finish allowing you to create ballpark lawn stripes.
- Dependable Briggs & Stratton Engine: Designed to deliver world-class endurance and power, the Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ Engine comes fully featured. Enhanced power, easy starting, smooth, quiet lawn mowing and professional results are just a few. Now complete with a 3-year limited warranty**.
- Color coded Tractor Controls: All the controls needed to operate the Regent™ are color-coded and at your fingertips on the console making them comfortable and easy to use.
- Infinite Height-of-Cut: To adapt to changing lawn conditions, the Infinite height-of-grass-cut control allows cutting height adjustments on-the-go, without tools.
- Rear Suspension: This exclusive feature provides 25% less impact felt than a standard tractor without suspension, allowing you to have enhanced comfort while achieving a premium cut. (Note: results of suspension depend on grass/yard conditions).
- Make: Briggs & Stratton
- Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Start Type: Key
- Power Rating: 25 gross hp*
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Choke/Throttle: Single-Lever
- Fuel Tank Capacity (U.S. Gallons): 3.5
- Battery(cca): 230
- Type: Tuff Torq® K46
- Differential: Hydro
- Speed - Fwd: 0-5.5
- Speed - Rev: 0-3
- Brake: Disc
- Frame Steel: 12-Gauge
- Front Axle: Cast-Iron
- Front Tires (inches): 15 x 6/Turf
- Rear Tires (inches): 20 x 8/Turf
- Attachment Lift: Manual
- Seat: 15" Mid-Back
- Cutting Width (inches): 48
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated
- Height-of-Cut (inches): 1.5-4
- Height-of-Cut Positions: Infinite/Manual
- # of Blades: 3
- Blade Engagement: Electric PTO Switch
- Rear Rollers: Full-Width Striping
- Mower Deck Removal: Quick Hitch™
- Spindle: Cast-Aluminum
- Mower Steel Gauge: 12-Gauge
- Washout Port: Standard
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Steering: Manual
- Headlights: Incandescent
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Sight Gauge
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Turning Radius (inches): 14
- Assembled Length (inches): 71
- Assembled Width (inches): 60
- Assembled Height (inches): 45
- Residential: 3-Years
- Commercial: 90-Days
- Fabricated Mower Deck: Lifetime
- Mulcher Kit: Our innovative system reduces grass clippings and returns them to your lawn.
- 42" Single-Stage Snow Blower Attachment: Make short work of the deepest snow with this rugged single-stage snow blower attachment. Includes electric chute rotator.
- Tractor Tire Chains and Rear Weights: Weight carrier and weights install easily. Weights (31- or 33-lbs each) enhance traction on your mower with front tractor attachments.
- CleanSweep™ Twin Grass Catcher: Twin catcher; up to 6.5-bushels are collected in two removable, easy-to-empty grass bags. (Available on 42" mower deck.)
- Dump Cart: This sturdy, 10-cu. ft., multi-purpose cart is great for yard chores and easy to attach.
- Snow Cab-Soft Side: The snow cab snow blower attachment is made of vinyl with clear, shatterproof, non-fogging Lexan windows.
- Front Carrier and Weights: Maintain responsive handling and traction with heavy, rear-mounted attachments
- CleanSweep™ Triple Grass Catcher: Twin catcher; up to 10-bushels are collected in three removable, easy-to-empty grass bags. (Available on 46" and 48" mower decks.)
- Turbo Collection System: The turbo blower tractor attachment easily attaches to the mower and gets power directly from the mower rather than an expensive auxiliary engine design.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin
- Tuff Torq® K46
- Wheel Size
- Front: 15 x 6/Turf; Rear: 20 x 8/Turf
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Mulch, Bag