Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2017 Kubota GR2120-2-54
Call for Price
Kubota's GR2120-2 is engineered to deliver professional results on your lawn, with a 21 horsepower engine and choice between 48" or 54" cutting widths. From advanced Glide Steer technology to outstanding All Wheel Drive traction, durability and operator comfort, this machine is value-packed with performance. Test drive one at your Kubota Dealer today - a freshly cut lawn is calling your name.
- Powerful Engine: Tapping Kubota’s legendary heritage of quality engine design, the GR2120 is powered by a Kubota 21-horsepower, 3-cylinder diesel engine. The GR2020 has a 2-cylinder, high-performance gas engine. These engines generate a high torque rise that easily handles hours of heavy-duty mowing.
- New, Comfortable-High Back Seat: The GR20-Series’ high-back seat is coupled with suspension, an adjustable weight dial and a seat position lever, to provide the operator with maximum comfort.
- Weight Adjustment Dial: Standard-equipped on the GR-20 Series, the weight adjustment dial allows the operator to customize the seat suspension, optimizing comfort and travel smoothness.
- Seat Position Adjustment Lever: Because no two operators are alike, the seat position adjustment lever enables the operator to select the ideal position to work more comfortably and productively.
- Cup Holder: Quench your thirst while you’re on the job. Conveniently located to the left of the operator, the handy cup holder is capable of handling cans, cups, mugs, and bottles of various shapes and sizes.
- Open, Full-Flat Operator Platform: Not only does the full-flat operator platform provide easy entry and exit, the “open” nature of the platform minimizes operator fatigue by offering plenty of legroom.
- Hydraulic Mower Lift Lever: Ergonomically positioned to the left of the operator, the hydraulic mower lift lever provides simple and almost effortless lift/lower operations of the mower deck.
- Hydrostatic Power Steering: Soft-touch power steering enhances maneuverability, reduces fatigue, and makes operating both the GR2020 and the GR2120 nearly effortless.
- Shaft Drive Transmission: Unlike a belt-drive transmission utilized in conventional mowers, our low-maintenance shaft-drive transmission provides reliable service, without the risk of belt slip.
- HST Transmission: Easily controlled by a single foot pedal, the HST provides a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Cruise Control: To engage, simply depress the pedal, then set the speed by pulling the speed-set knob.
- Shaft-Drive PTO/Wet-Type PTO Clutch: Unlike a belt-drive transmission utilized in conventional mowers, our low-maintenance shaft-drive transmission provides reliable service, without the risk of a belt slip.
- Mower Deck: All GR mower decks are constructed of durable 10-gauge steel and designed with a 5-inch deep shell to assure professional and lasting results. With an easy to reach cutting height adjustment dial and hydraulic mower deck lift, your professional results just became easier to manage. For even finer clippings, an optional mulching kit is also available.
- Height Adjustment Dial: A simple turn of the height adjustment dial allows the operator to easily and quickly adjust the mower cut height from 1” to 4”, in ¼” increments.
- Enhanced Durability: Starting with a 5/16-inch U-frame platform, every component from the ground up has been designed to provide significant durability for years of service. Hydraulic PTO and shaft drives are only a few farm tractor features that distinguish the GR from its competition.
- Mulching Kit (Optional): A one-piece unit that’s easy to install, our mulch system makes clippings disappear into your grass, creating a healthier lawn.
- Model: D782
- Type: 3 cylinders, diesel, water-cooled
- Total displacement cu. in. (cc): 47.5 (778)
- Gross horsepower hp (kW): 21.0 (15.6)*
- Engine layout: Horizontal
- Fuel tank capacity gal. (L): 4.8 (18)
- Overall length in. (mm): 77.2 (1960)
- Overall width (w/mower) in. (mm): 61.0 (1550) / 66.9 (1700)
- Overall height in. (mm): 50.8 (1290)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 50.4 (1280)
- Tread Front/Rear in. (mm): 32.5 (825)/31.5 (800)
- Weight (w/mower) lb. (kg): 959 (435) / 970 (440)
- Tire size Front/Rear: 16×7.5–8/23×10.50–12
- Transmission: Hydrostatic transmission
- Transmission drive: Shaft drive
- Speed control: Single foot pedal
- Traveling speed Forward/Reverse mph (km/h): 0-6.2 (0-10.0)/0-3.1 (0-5.0)
- Cruise Control: Standard
- Brake: Internal expanding brake
- PTO clutch: Hydraulic wet multi discs
- Mower deck drive: Shaft drive
- Steering system: Glide Steer, hydrostatic power steering
- Operator's deck: Flat
- Seat adjustment: Slide
- Seat suspension: Mechanical suspension with weight adjustment
- Fuel gauge: Standard
- Hour meter: Standard
- Easy checker: Standard
- Mower OPC: Standard
- Travel OPC: Standard
- Blade shut off brake: PTO Clutch
- Grass catcher (optional) capacity/material of bag: 10 bushel/cloth
- Cutting width in. (mm): 48 (1219) / 54 (1372)
- Lifting device: Hydraulic
- Mower mounting method: Parallel linkage
- Cutting height in. (mm): 1.0-4.0 (25-102)
- Cutting height adjustment: Dial gauge
- Cutting height increments: 1/4"
- Number of blades: 3
- Direction of discharge: Right side
- Minimum uncut diameter in. (mm): 43 (1100) / 35 (900)
- Mower deck ground clearance in. (mm): 5.5 (140)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 21 hp (15.6 kW)
- Engine Type
- GR2120 3 cylinders, diesel, water-cooled
- 47.5 cu. in. (778 cc)
- Hydrostatic transmission
- Wheel Size
- Front: 16 x 7.5-8; Rear: 23 x 10.50-12
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.8 gal. (18 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in. (1219 mm) or 54 in. (1372)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag