Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2017 Land Pride RB2696
The Land Pride RB26 Series Rear Blades offer 3-way positioning (blade angle, blade tilt, and blade offset) and are an excellent choice for leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications at feedlots, outdoor arenas, building sites, nurseries, and maintenance operations. They excel in snow removal in either the pulling or push blade mode. Their offset and tilt capability make them an excellent choice for construction and maintenance of drainage ditches, waterways, soil contours, and for maintaining silage pit operations.Optional hydraulic angling kits are available.
- Blade angles left and right up to 45 degrees in forward position and 30 degrees in reverse position: 7 Forward positions in 15 degree increments and 3 reverse positions in 30 degree increments. Many angles for diverse jobs and results.
- Blade offsets left or right 12": Manually move moldboard to cover either tractor tire.
- Blade tilts up or down up to 15 degrees: 5 positions: Center, 2 clockwise, and 2 counterclockwise. Allows operator to do simple tasks such as putting a crown in the middle of a road to making V-type ditches.
- Formed rolled moldboard: Rolled moldboard allows material to flow easily, which means less drag, less HP.
- Reversible cutting edge: For twice the life.
- Parking stand: Store unit with front of hitch off the ground, allows for easier hook-up.
- End Plates (accessory): End plates hold material in to be moved.
- Skid shoes (accessory): Help protect from hitting low obstructions by keeping the cutting edge off the ground. Set skid shoes to clear obstructions like manhole covers and street cracks.
- Hydraulic Angling (accessory): Makes rotating blade angle horizontally easy with infinite number of angles available between 0 degrees and 45 degrees clockwise and counterclockwise.
- Blade Width: 96 in.
- Approximate Weight: 425 lb.
- Horsepower Rating: 25-60 HP
- Moldboard Height: 17 1/2 in.
- Moldboard Thickness: 5/16 in.
- Hitch Type: Cat. 1 Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Blade Angle: 7 Forward positions up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise; 3 Reverse positions up to 30 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise
- Blade Offset: 12 in. left or right
- Blade Tilt: 5 Positions; Maximum 15 deg. up and 15 deg. down in 7 1/2 deg. increments
- Cutting Edge: 1/2 in. x 6 in. Heat treated, Replaceable & Reversible (Double bevel)
- Parking Stand: Folding
- Accessories: Side Plates, Skid Shoes, Rake Assemblies available in 84" & 96" working widths, Hydraulic Angling
- Cutting Width
- 96 in.
- Cutting Edge Height
- 6 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 17 1/2 in.
- Blade Angling
- 7 Forward positions up to 45 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise; 3 Reverse positions up to 30 deg. clockwise and counterclockwise
- 425 lb.