Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2018 Land Pride BB1572
Land Pride's BB15 Series Fixed Bar Box Scrapers are ideal for ripping, leveling, finish grading, and backfilling applications at feedlots, outdoor arenas, and building sites, and for maintenance operations on farm and ranch lanes or roadways. Our BB15 offers five different working widths to choose from. The roll-formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in lower HP requirements and faster working conditions while the rear backfill blade allows for backfilling trenches or along foundations.
- 5/16” & 3/8” Heavy side panels: Built heavy to handle the tough jobs.
- Square tubing shank support: Many competitors use angle iron. Box tubing is stronger.
- Clevis -type lower 3-point hitch: Much stronger than pin type hitch.
- 4 Position heat treated spring steel shanks: Offers flexibility for deep to shallow settings and Heat-treated for longevity.
- Roll-formed moldboard: Roll-formed moldboard keeps materials flowing which puts less drag on the Box Scraper, resulting in lower HP requirements and faster working conditions.
- 17” Moldboard height: High material capacity.
- Moldboard: Heavy moldboard with precise roll holds its shape under heavy loads.
- Heat treated dimpled-on tips: Easy to replace tips that are heat treated for toughness.
- Heat-treated, reversible and replaceable cutting blades: Heat-treated for hardness. Reversible so both edges can be used before replacing the cutting blades.
- Rear backfill blade: Rear backfill blade allows for backfilling trenches or foundations.
- Warranty: One year parts & labor.
- Category 1 3-point hitch with Quick Hitch capability: Fits a wide variety of tractors. Quick hitch capability allows for easy hook-up.
- Heavy 4” x 4” X 5/16" front beam with 5/16” x 1” shank hole reinforcement: Reinforcement adds additional strength to shank tube right behind shank where
- Strong Bucket Reinforcement: Two welded braces extending from front to rear of bucket help keep the Box Scraper square under heavy loads.
- Working Width: 72 in.
- Capacity: 14.7 cu. ft.
- Weight: 504 lb.
- Number of Shanks: 6
- Shank Material: 3/4 in. x 2 9/16 in. x 18 in. heat treated spring steel
- Vertical Shank Positions: 4- positions (2 1/4 in. & 1/4 in. above and 1 3/4 in. & 3 3/4 in. below scraper end plates)
- Shank Tip Construction: Replaceable heat treated dimpled-on tips
- Shank Beam: 4 in. x 4 in. x 5/16 in. Square Tubing with 5/16 in. x 1 in. full length shank reinforcements
- Lift Mechanism: 4 in. x 4 in. x 5/16 in. Square Tubing with 5/16 in. x 1 in. full length shank reinforcements
- Moldboard: Roll-formed moldboard - 17 in. High
- Side Panels: 5/16 in. thick x 16 in. high x 24 in. deep
- Depth of Bucket: 22 in.
- Bucket Reinforcement: Two welded braces to rear of bucket
- Cutting Blades: 2 ea. 1/2 in. x 6 in. high carbon, heat treated cutting edges; reversible and replaceable
- Maximum H.P. Rating: 40 Hp
- A-Frame Material: 1/2 in. x 3 in. HR 1021
- 3-Point Hitch Type: Double strap lower hitch - Cat. I (Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch)
- Cutting Width
- 72 in.
- 72-5/8 in.
- 34-1/4 in.
- Moldboard Height
- 16-3/4 in.
- 14.7 cu.ft.
- 504 lb.