Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2018 Land Pride RCR1884
Land Pride’s RCR1884 Series Rotary Cutter offers an 84" cutting width to rapidly tackle material up to 2" in diamater for light maintenance around the farm, the pond or empty lots in the city. The cutter has a Category I and Category II three-point hitch and is Quick Hitch compatible. It is offered with a standard ASAE Category 4 driveline with slip-clutch protection and a single or dual rear laminated tailwheel.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Rotary Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- 90 Hp gearbox: A rugged heavy built gearbox capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Cat. 4 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Cat I or Cat II Hitch Quick Hitch Capability: Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. Quick Hitch provides for fast hook-up.
- Lower clevis type 3-point hitch: Allows for ease of hook-up to tractor. Also adds additional strength allowing for an even pull from the tractor’s lower arms, vs. pulling on a single pin design.
- 84” Cutting width: Wide cutting width, Reduces cutting time in the field.
- Heavy 10 gauge deck construction: Can withstand more abuse than lighter gauge decks.
- Box tubing deck supports: Makes for a stronger rigid deck.
- Fully welded deck: Adds additional strength.
- Extended cutter front: For increased material flow and added protection
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutter.
- 9 1/2” Deck Height: Allows cutter to handle heavy cutting conditions.
- 2” to 11” Cutting height: Provides for a wide range of cutting conditions.
- 1/4” x 2 1/2” Full length skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and full protection to bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2” x 4” Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper: Standard oval stump jumper slides over stumps, rocks and debris.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut. (17,113 FPM)
- 2” Cutting capacity: Can aid in cleaning brush
- Available with single or dual tailwheels: Dual tailwheels offer greater stability in uneven terrain.
- 15” Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions.
- Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: Tailwheels take a beating, 1 1/4” spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Guarding: Protect against flying debris. Customer must choose to include chain or rubber on the front and rear. Rear Metal band standard.
- Driveline Holder: Keeps driveline up out of dirt. Easier hook up of driveline.
- Machine Weight (with Front Rubber Guard and Rear Metal Band): 851 lbs. without driveline
- Hitch: Category l or Category II, Quick-Hitch Ready
- Cutting Width: 84 in.
- Overall Width: 89 in.
- Overall Length with Tail Wheel: 135 1/8 in.
- Deck Height (Bottom of Deck to Bottom of Skid Shoe): 9 1/8 in.
- Cutting Height: 2 in. - 11 in.
- Cutting Capacity: 2 in. Diameter
- Recommended Tractor PTO HP: 45 - 90 HP
- PTO Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox HP Rating: 90 HP
- Gearbox: 1:1.44 Speed-Up Beveled Gears with Cast Iron Housing
- Gearbox Lubrication Capacity & Type: 7 Pints of 80-90W EP Gear Lube
- Gear box Input/ Output Shaft Size: Input Shaft = 1 3/8 in. - 6 Spline; Output Shaft = 2 in. Dia.
- Deck Construction: All welded deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 Ga.
- Skid Construction: Standard 1/4 in. x 2 1/2 in. welded on
- Stump Jumper: Oval 10 ga. Pan
- Blades (2): 1/2 in. x 4 in. Heat Treated Alloy Steel Free-Swinging High Lift - Low Friction
- Blade Bolt: Keyed with harden flat washer and lock nut
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,113 fpm
- Driveline: ASAE Category 4
- Driveline Protection: Slip Clutch
- Tailwheel Mount Assembly: Welded arm and Caster Fork
- Tailwheel: 4 in. x 8 in. x 15 in. Laminated Tire
- Front Guard: Optional: Rubber Guard or Chain Guard
- Rear Guard: Standard: Metal Band; Optional: Chain Guard
- Working Width
- 84 in.
- 89 in.
- 135 1/8 in.
- 851 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 45-90 hp