Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2018 Land Pride RTA1242
The Land Pride RTA12 Series Rotary Tillers till soil for seedbed or planting preparation and have uses in applications such as residential landscaping and gardening. The offset capabilities allow the tiller to work closer to objects such as fence lines, buildings, or trees. Operator can control the tilling depth with the adjustable skid shoes. A 15" rotor swing diameter turns the soil over faster, and enables deep tilling action.
- American made: American made means better parts availability. Many tillers are imported.
- 3 Year Gearbox Warranty: 3 Years on housings, seals, bearings. Shows our confidence in the product.
- 6 1/2” Digging depth: For deep soil penetration.
- Formed plate steel upper hitch: Plate steel is stronger than flat bar type hitch.
- Clevis lower hitch: Provides additional strength and easy one person hook-up.
- Hitch sideshift capabilities (See Specifications for dimensions): Sideshift tiller to cover right tire track. Gearbox slides with tiller.
- Offset Capabilities: Allows tiller to work closer to objects such as fence lines, buildings and trees.
- Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up. Does not offset to the left with Quick-Hitch.
- Adjustable Parking stand: Allows for easy hook-up and storage.
- Adjustable skid shoes: Control depth with various settings.
- Formed and reinforced rear deflector: Forming gives deflector additional strength. Adjustable deflector allows for various finish results.
- 4 ‘C’ Shaped heat-treated tines per flange: ‘C’ Shaped tines require less HP to move through the ground.
- Solid steel rotor shaft: Solid steel shaft gives rotor extra strength.
- 15” Rotor swing diameter: For deep tilling and turning the soil over faster.
- Double lip seal on rotor bearing: Double lip seal helps keep the dirt out and the grease in.
- Fully shielded slip-clutch driveline: Protects the gearbox and rotor shaft upon hitting obstructions. Slip-clutch saves having to replace shear-pins.
- #80 Drive chain enclosed in oil bath: Heavy drive chain stretches less, and oil bath keeps wear to a minimum.
- Stamped chain case cover: Stamped forming gives the chain cover strength.
- Tractor hp range: 15-40 hp
- Optional BX driveline: This driveline will fit BX Kubota tractors without cutting it to fit.
- Model: RTA1242
- Recommended tractor PTO hp*: 15 to 35 hp
- Weight: 391 lbs
- Width, end plate to end plate: 42"
- Overall width: 47 1/8"
- 3-Point hitch type: Category l, Adjustable Lower Hitch Clevis with Plated Pins; Fits Land Pride Quick Hitch
- Sideshift capabilities: Up to 5" - Must be centered if using Quick Hitch
- Sideshift dimensions centered: 16" - 26"
- Shifted right: 16" - 26"
- Shifted left: 23" - 19"
- Number of flanges on rotor: 5
- Number of tines per flange: 4
- Tine construction: Alloy steel heat treated “C” shaped blades
- Rotor rotation: Forward Rotation
- Rotor swing diameter: 15"
- Rotor Shaft Speed: 211 rpm at 540 rpm PTO
- Rotor bearing mounts: Machined cast iron
- Skid shoes: Adjustable
- Storage stands: Adjustable
- Rear deflector: Adjustable rear deflector
- Front deflector: None (Not required with RTA forward rotation)
- Driveline: Category 4 with Slip Clutch
- Gearbox Construction: 50 hp input at 540rpm 1.92:1 ratio, Cast iron housing with ASAE 1 3/8" - 6 spline shaft, tapered roller bearings, bevel gears, drain plug, level plug & fill plug
- Lubrication: SAE 80-90W EP oil
- Capacity: 2 pints
- Drive chain: #80 Roller chain - Fully enclosed in oil bath with drain & fill plugs
- Drive chain lubrication: Shell Gadus S2 V2200 00 flowable grease or equivalent; Land Pride Part #821-045C (32 oz. bottle)
- Sprockets: Case hardened teeth, splined bores
- Working Width
- 42 in.
- 47 1/8 in.
- Recommended HP
- 15-35 hp
- 391 lb.