Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2019 Kubota R630
Call for Price
Hall Bros. Enterprises Ltd.
A bold redesign emphasizing comfort and efficiency, with a spacious cab, powerful Kubota engine and superior maneuverability.
- Comfort: Multifunction control lever to help optimize speed; ISO mounted cab to reduce noise and increase productivity; Full suspension seat; Optional cab with air conditioning; Inching pedal is an option to increase efficiency during loading operations; Tilt wheel that accommodates drivers of all sizes comfortably.
- Serviceability: Machine features a large rear hood for easy engine access. The engine bonnet at the rear opens wide, providing quick and easy access to the machine's main service areas.
- Aux Service Ports: Conveniently located on the rear of the attachment quick coupler flat face, no drip couplers provide easy access to power your hydraulic attachments. Auxiliary ports are plumbed separately from hydraulic quick coupler plumbing.
- Kubota Engine with Automatic Regeneration: The Common Rail System electronically controls the fuel injection timing and amount in stages, rather than all at once, for optimal combustion. The results are great efficiency, better fuel economy and less engine noise. Its combination with the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler reduces emissions to make the R530 Tier 4 Final compliant. Kubota's original automatic regeneration system automatically burns accumulated particulate matter (soot) in the DPF muffler to keep it clean. For operational reasons, regeneration can be turned off and manually accomplished at a more appropriate time.
- Articulating and Oscillating Frame: Our wheel loaders are most often operated in heavy terrain, so we include features for top performance in these conditions. Articulation allows the rear tires to follow the same track path as the front tires for greater maneuverability and control of the loader. Rear frame oscillation is intentionally chosen over rear axle oscillation for superior workability in uneven ground conditions.
- Hybrid Link Design: The well balanced cylinder position of the Kubota Z link system combines the advantages of both Z link and parallel link systems. You get strong bucket force when excavating and grading, and a lift path almost parallel to the ground for superior reach and lifting.
- Type of ROPS / FOPS: CANOPY / CAB
- Engine Model: V2607-CR-TE4
- Emission certification : Tier4 Final
- Output (SAE J1995 gross) HP (kW)/rpm: 64.4 (48) / 2400
- Output (SAE J1349 net) HP (kW)/rpm: 61.2 (45.6) / 2400
- Displacement cu.in. (cc): 160 (2615)
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic transmission
- Overall length ft.in. (mm): 17 ft. 0 in. (5185)
- Overall height ft.in. (mm): Canopy: 8 ft. 2 in. (2480); Cab: 8 ft. 2 in. (2500)
- Overall width (w/o bucket) ft.in. (mm): 5 ft. 11 in. (1805)
- Ground clearance in. (mm): 13.8 in. (350)
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow gpm ( /min.): 17.8 (67.2)
- Auxiliary hydraulic pressure psi (Mpa): 3000 (20.6)
- Tire size: 405/70R18
- Travel speed Low / High mph (km/h): 3.0 (4.8) / 12.4 (20.0)
- Max. traction force lbs. (kN): 8593 (38.2)
- Front/Rear axle traction lock : Diff-lock (both axles)
- Articulation angle deg.: 40 (each direction)
- Angle of rear frame oscillation deg.: ±8
- Loader clearance circle ft.in. (mm): 27 ft. 3 in. (8295)
- Turning radius track circle ft.in. (mm): 11 ft. 4 in. (3445)
- Brakes Service : Enclosed wet disc
- Brakes Parking : Spring applied hydraulic released wet disc
- Tipping load (straight) with bucket lbs. (kg): Canopy: 7606 (3450); Cab: 8212 (3725)
- Tipping load (straight) with pallet forks lbs. (kg): Canopy: 5842 (2650); Cab: 6305 (2860)
- Tipping load (full turn) with bucket lbs. (kg): Canopy: 6459 (2930); Cab: 7000 (3175)
- Tipping load (full turn) with pallet forks lbs. (kg): Canopy: 4993 (2265); Cab: 5390 (2445)
- Rated operating capacity (SAE) with bucket lbs. (kg): Canopy: 3229 (1465); Cab: 3500 (1587)
- Rated operating capacity (SAE) with pallet forks lbs. (kg): Canopy: 2496 (1132); Cab: 2695 (1222)
- Standard bucket capacity yd3: 1
- Breakout force lbs. (kN): 10415 (46.3)
- Lifting capacity at ground level lbs. (kN): 8505 (37.8)
- Loader raise / lower time sec.: 5.9 / 4.2
- Fuel tank gal. (l): 18.5 (70)
- Hydraulic system gal. (l): 15.1 (57)
- Hydraulic reservoir gal. (l): 10.3 (39)
- Operating weight (Including operator weight @ 175lbs.) lbs. (kg): Canopy: 10229 (4640); Cab: 10725 (4865)
NOTES:The above dimensions are based on the machine with std. tires, skid steer type quick coupler, standard bucket and ROPS/FOPS canopy and cabin. The company reserves the right to change the above specifications without notice. This brochure is for descriptive purpose only. Please contact your local Kubota dealer for warranty infomation. For your safety, Kubota strongly recommends the use of a Rollover Protective structure (ROPS) and seat belt almost all applications.
- Engine Type
- V2607-CR-TE4 Tier4 Final
- Engine Manufacturer
- Gross: 64.4 hp (48 kW); Net: 61.2 hp (45.6 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2400 rpm
- Fuel Capacity
- 18.5 gal. (70 L)
- SAE Rated Operating Capacity
- Bucket: Canopy: 3229 lb. (1465 kg); Cab: 3500 lb. (1587 kg); Pallet Forks: Canopy: 2496 lb. (1132 kg); Cab: 2695 lb. (1222 kg)
- Bucket Capacity
- 1 yd.³
- Max Ground Speed
- 12.4 mph (20.0 km/h)
- Tire Size
- 17 ft. 0 in. (5185 mm)
- 5 ft. 11 in. (1805 mm)
- Canopy: 8 ft. 2 in. (2480 mm); Cab: 8 ft. 2 in. (2500 mm)
- Canopy: 10229 lb. (4640 kg); Cab: 10725 lb. (4865 kg)