Not Sure What You're Looking For?
2017 Simplicity Medium-Duty Two-Stage M1227E (1696819)
Call for Price
The medium-duty two-stage snowthrowers have the features and power of larger snowthrowers with the maneuverability of a smaller machine, all at an affordable price. Built to handle even the toughest winters, the medium-duty snowthrowers feature heavy-duty welded construction with a heavy-gauge steel frame, auger housing and chute. Combine these features with a powerful and reliable Briggs & Stratton® Engine and you've got one impressive machine.
- Clearing Width (in): 27.0
- Throwing Distance (ft)**: 40
- Intake Height (in): 19.5
- Auger Type: Notched Steel
- Auger Gear Case Material: Aluminum
- Auger Diameter (in): 12.0
- Number of Impeller Blades: 3
- Skid Shoes: Steel Reversible
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: 1150 Snow Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 11.50
- Engine Displacement: 250
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2
- Starter: Engine with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Rotation: 200° Electric
- Chute Deflector: Remote
- Drive Type: Gear Drive Transmission
- Ground Speed-FWD (mph): 6
- Ground Speed-REV (mph): 2
- Tire Size/Thread (in): Arctic Trac 16 x 4.8
- Panel Type: Steel
- Free Hand™ Control: Standard
- Heated Hand Grips: NA
- Headlight: Single Halogen
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Clear Out Tool: Standard
- Drift Cutters: Optional
- Snow Cab: Optional
- Tire Chains: Optional
- Dual-Trigger Steering: Turning is easy with dual-trigger steering. It allows you to stop the power to either wheel, turning the machine left or right.
- Electric Chute Rotation: No need to remove your hands from the grips with the electric chute rotation, simply push a button to rotate the snow blower chute 200 degrees.
- Free Hand™ Control: Free Hand™ Control allows you to drive with one hand while changing speed or adjusting the deflector direction with the other hand.
- Powerful Snow Engines Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series Engines are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20° F.* These engines will deliver the power you need to move thick, heavy snow. Whether tackling a light dusting of snow or winter’s worst storm, engines matter.: *Conditions will apply. See the operator manual or visit briggsandstratton.com for complete details
- Engine Type
- 1150 Snow Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 27.0 in.
- Drive Type
- Gear Drive Transmission
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.2 gal.